17 December 2007

A note of gratitude

We are hoping that you and yours have a great holiday, and upcoming new year, where ever you spend it.

Our year was tough, as in our family and extended family we lost loved ones unexpectedly and after painful episodes of illness. However, we also have seen great health and recovery and can count our fortunes. From the ashes come new opportunities...

Please take some time to hug your pets, your partner and family and friends - making that circle as large as you can.

Lastly, please envision peace and a true sense of hopefulness for the war torn parts of our world, including our own poverty stricken towns and families. We are so fortunate, even with our losses - that we have the bootstraps by which we can pull ourselves up. I don't ever forget the gifts I have been given by my family, my mentors and the world. Please know that I am always grateful.

Let's envision a more peaceful and healthier world for 2008 ~ because thoughts do become things...