12 September 2006

Revealing the Paths

Want to know more about Falun Dafa?

I have several friends who are very wise, but one in particular has recently come to mind. In fact, when I saw a sticker on a windshield here in France that said "URGENCE SAGE FEMME" which literally means, "emergency -- wise woman" but practically it means Get out of the way for the Midwife, I thought of Patty. Patty Garry is a great guide. The beauty of Patty's wisdom is not that she gives you answers, she shows you the paths, then you choose.

One tip she gave me, was to check out Tut.com. If you sign up for the daily messages from Totally Unique Thoughts you will get a daily email, personalized, and maybe inspirational. It's a really nice way to start your day, and helps quell the cacophany of some of the other spam you get in your inbox.

Here is an example of a really helpful entry from The Universe

Whenever bumped off course, darling, it's often wise to pause and ascertain whether or not you've really been dealt a setback, or if it was in fact a little nudge from our Journey-Assistance-Program designed to subtly prepare you for something even better. Because I'm sure you'll see, Jenny, it was the latter.


I work really hard to be clear, stay positive, and be open to opportunities. There are several routes one can take to achieve this and "The Universe" is an easy one, and Falun Dafa is another one. The mantra of Falun Dafa is Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forebearance. I believe it's all good.


Enjoy the adventure, and don't worry about what others think.