Well here we are 25 days out, and I am flying back and forth between the US and France trying to work in both worlds. I keep struggling with time zone changes and double checking my skymiles. I found out that I am going to be 62 miles short of gold status at Delta with my next flight. Looks like we will take another quick trip to get my extra miles. We are thinking Prague, or maybe Rome for a few days, looking for Carravagios. We have plans for our last six months over here to see London, Prague, Istanbul and Tunisia.
The other choice is New York City. Why NYC? It is one of the greatest cities in the world. No question. I had a great time at the MET and all of its branches. Have you seen the amazing collection of art of the middle ages?
Well, check back here to see where we do go over the next year or so. In the meantime, I need to concentrate on getting out the vote.