As I have said before, keeping a blog current is a little more difficult than just jotting down notes in a diary. So I am woefully way behind here. There has been a lot going on that has kept me from my trusty blogspot. Here's the run down, so you know what stories are coming up in the future...
After our trip from Greece, we had nearly a month to regroup before Kim arrived, but I squeezed in a trip to the US and then we had a house party for Memorial Day, it was a weekend in Normandy for June 7th, all the while Pat was training for his ride from Bordeaux to Paris, and next thing you know Kim was here for our grand adventure down to the south of France.
Kim's two weeks here flew by, and then within another few days, Pat and I were off again for a trip to the Dordogne region (south of Paris about 6 hours into central France) in search of tapestries, churches and good food. We had not even unpacked when Nancy, Dave and the 2 girls - Sarah and Camille arrived for 8 days of more sighseeing adventures that took them through Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels. Needless to say, I have a ton of pictures to sort out, a lot of laundry to do, and a lot of blogs to write.
My advice to you if you are trying to follow along - check back over the next couple of weeks, while I try to catch this all up before I leave next Friday for the US for 10 days with my family and friends, and a little politicking.
Speaking of politics, I am pleased to be involved in a great campaign for the Ohio Attorney General seat. I will likely call on you for your help. In fact, your first assignment is to check out the Cordray for Ohio website to find out why Ohioans need Richard Cordray to be their next attorney general.