I have been really busy living. So blogging took a backseat.
I will try to catch up, and have lots to share. For an update - we have been traveling, 15 days by car to see southwestern France, northern Spain and then to the coast of eastern France and back through the home of foie gras, and another medieval village.
This amazing tapestry was in the Abbaye aux Dames in Saintes France. There is a book about this amazing series of beautiful works, called Le Tapisserie de la Genese. I haven't found it in english yet, but I will get it in French because the tapestries are well worth it.
I haven't forgotten either about the trip to Lille that I promised to describe, and visitors that we have had between then. Look for a blog on the making of foie gras -despite the controversy about stuffing the goose.
In the meantime, enjoy a few photos.